Taking care of your sight should be a priority from a young age. From birth the paediatric visual system is constantly developing and changing. Certain conditions, if not treated before the 7th / 8th year of the developmental stage can affect the performance of sight through to later years.
At Bailey Eyecare our younger patients are extremely important to us. We are pleased to offer:
- Examinations for children of all ages
- Dispensing of hospital prescriptions
- Professional fitting of suitable children’s frames
- Inexpensive & fashionable frames including sun protection
- Children’s lenses funded by NHS in most cases
- In addition to NHS funding, Bailey Eyecare further subsidise the cost of spectacles for Children.